Sunday, October 31, 2010

this stuff makes me crazy....

okay, whatever it is...i will get this stuff as my favorita collection...hahaha
i crush on dis stuff and really2 need it as my accessory style....
i crazy about the fashion..but the problem is.....mmm...my size is cute and difficult to match...sabar jer la
but, for me it doesn't matter, i still can get another one that suit for me...huhuhu
i like ZARA collection but....hahaha...u know it...my cash is not enough...unless my sista buy it for me...or someone else...so, i'll try to get the best one for me....(-_-)
the stuff that i talk about is the jacket....hahaha
i love the jacket very much..much..much....
u know why?....
because, the jacket can cover my stomach and makes me more cormfortable and confident while wearing it...








No comments: