Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ain't Got A Shame Lyrics By Najwa Mahiaddin

Song : Ain't Got a Shame
Singer: Najwa Mahiaddin


Saw him at the Caffe
On Valentin's day
Enjoying croissant and Caffe ole,
badu wadub badu baddeee

I think him mind to see me
But I pretended to be busy
And... I look the way
badu wadub badu baddeee

% He's got the new style
That every ladies looking for
And if first time his smile
oh...he lives a swanting more
But enough appreciate
I wish I know what to say
You makes me melt like so bad and a had some mistake
But he doesn't even know my name
Oh, Ain't got a shame

Speedo peeduu spedooo spedooo.....

Repeat %

Saw him again after a couple a days
Seem a like a same Caffe
Enjoying Croissant and Caffe Ole
Badu wadub badu badeee

But something happen most a been my day
I could his what he was looking my way
He said "Bojour, met moizella, I notice you were sitting zet alone and, I was wondering if you'd like to share a couple of caffe ole avec mua.
But I said ok
We had the beautiful day
And the rest has they said
he's history

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6SRDXc0i4


p/s : sorry if banyak silap.. i did as best as i can...huhuhu

No comments: